Thursday, November 19, 2009

My 25 Favorite Artists of the 2000s - #20



#20 - Fleet Foxes

It definitely takes a special band to only have to release one full-length album in the decade and still make it onto the list of my 25 favorite artists. Fleet Foxes are certainly that special, and so much more. Their EP Sun Giant seemed to come out of nowhere in 2008, and it immediately hit me as something out of the ordinary. When their self-titled debut album was released a few months later, it was cemented in stone that these guys are a once in a generation type band, and I strongly believe that when I make one of these lists in 10 years that you will be seeing Fleet Foxes up near the top for the next decade.

My Favorite Albums:
1. Fleet Foxes (2008)
2. Sun Giant (2008)



No comments:

Post a Comment